Sexual Health in Kenya
At Avane Clinic Nairobi, we offer Sexual health or genitourinary medicine (GUM) Services ranging from testing andtreatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as Genital Warts, Gonorrhea, Syphilliss, Anal Warts and Chlamidia.
Our doctors can prescribe fast, discreet treatment for such and depending on patients condition, our sexual health treatment clinic offers antibiotics, topical creams, antiviral tablets and anaesthetic ointments - all of which can be taken or administered in the comfort of your own home.
Sexual health clinics can offer testing for STIs, such as:
- genital herpes
Depending on which STIs you’re tested for, tests may include:
- an examination of your genitals, anus, mouth and skin
- giving a urine sample
- having a blood sample taken
- a swab from your urethra (the tube through which you pass urine) for both men and women
- a swap from your throat or rectum
- for women, a swab from your vagina or cervix (lower part of the womb)
- an internal examination for women
For Consultation Visit our Clinic at Yaya Centre 4th Floor or Call 0714 500 500.